- Any return of Product must be in accordance with the terms of this Clause 10.
- Customer must contact Seller by writing to RMelb@tlaworldwide.com for instructions on returns.
- After contacting Seller, Customer must follow any instructions provided by Seller and return the Product in its original packing, with all original accessories and contents by registered post within 30 days of the date of invoice to obtain a refund or replacement.
- Refunds, returns and replacements do not include postage and/or handling charges and all such charges are at Customer’s cost unless Seller otherwise agrees in writing. Seller reserves the right to refuse to accept any returned Product marked “cash or cheque on delivery” or “more to pay”.
- Once the Product is received by Seller a refund will be credited to Customer’s credit card.
- Except where required by law or in accordance with this Clause and Clause 9, Seller will not accept the return of Product.
- Nothing in this Clause affects those rights of Seller under the Australian Consumer Law which may not be excluded or varied by agreement.
← Older Post
Newer Post →